Full Length Plays
We know all the world’s a stage but if you really wish to step up in the spotlight and dazzle the audience, here are some important things to keep in mind:
- A full-length play must be at least 60 minutes in duration.
- The play can be in any language and can belong to any genre.
- With the exception of the writer and the producer, the entire cast and crew are required to be 25 years of age or younger (born on or after 1st January 1994).
- A fully filled registration form must be submitted online, latest by 1st September, 2020.
- No registrations will be accepted after the deadline – 1st September 2020.
- For full-length plays, payment of a refundable deposit of Rs. 1000/- is mandatory.
- A group is allowed to book multiple screening slots provided that deposits are paid for each slot.
- Interested groups can register their plays, even if it is a work-in-progress (just like we humans are). Only a simple run-through of the play is required for screening.
- A 2-3 member Screening Panel of theatre professionals will travel to the registered cities and watch the performances live.
- All participants are requested to arrive at the screening locations 45 minutes before the start of their performance slot.