You don’t always require a stage to perform, do you? Platform performances allow you to get creative and explore the site to the fullest! Here are some things to keep in mind:
- A platform performance must be at least 15 minutes and at most 25 minutes in duration.
- The performance can be in any language and can belong to any genre.
- With the exception of the writer and the producer, the entire cast and crew are required to be 25 years of age or younger (born on or after 1st January 1994).
- A fully filled registration form must be submitted online, latest by 1st September, 2020.
- No registrations will be accepted after the deadline – 1st September 2020.
- For platform performances, payment of a refundable deposit of Rs. 500/- is mandatory.
- A group is allowed to book multiple screening slots provided that deposits are paid for each slot.
- Interested groups can register their plays, even if it is a work-in-progress (just like we humans are). A non-technical run-through of the play is adequate for screening.
- A 2-3 member Screening Panel of theatre professionals will travel to the registered cities and watch the performances live.
- All participants are requested to arrive at the screening locations 45 minutes before the start of their screening slot.