Thespo 22 : Flagship Performances
All the world’s a stage. No really. Tell the story you want to on any digital medium, from any part of the globe. All you have to do is register a live performance in any language and genre, with a minimum duration of 45 minutes.
How To Register:
- Any Medium. Any language. Any genre. Double the Dramagiri at the festival by registering your flagship performance!
- All participants must be 25 years of age or under, i.e. born on or after 1st January 1994. But, before you freak out, know that the writer and producer can be exceptions to this rule.
- Fill and Submit the online registration form below.
- Participants must make a payment of a refundable deposit of Rs. 500 per performance to confirm their registration
- Flagship Performances (minimum 45 minutes) – Refundable deposit Rs.500/performance
- A performance can be registered, even if it is a work-in-progress.
- Deadline for Registration is 25th September 2020. No extensions!
- A screening panel of two theatre professionals will then watch all the registered performances live and provide feedback. This screening process will take place in October.
- The selected line up of Flagship Performances will be announced in November.
- Last date of registration: 25th September 2020
- Screening period: October 2020
- Announcement of selected performances: November 2020
- Showcase: 16-20 December 2020 (Thespo 22 Festival)