THE ONLINE LIBRARY
- The Online Library is a selection of short stories, primarily curated for Thespo Tapri.
- The table provided below contains a list of names of the short stories along with the synopsis and duration of each.
- Not all the pieces in the library adhere to the restriction of 5-7 mins, however participants may adapt it to suit their performance. Please check the ‘Can this be adapted?” section of each piece to see if it is open to adapting.
- Each participant is allowed to make a MAXIMUM of 3 selections from the library. Thespo will grant participants access to a MAXIMUM of 3 pieces.
- To request a piece from the library fill up the registration form and mention the name of the story/stories) that you wish to acquire or simply write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The story/stories will be sent to you once you have paid the registration fees for participating in Thespo Tapri – Cheeni Kam, Stories Zyaada!
- The stories that you receive are to be used for the sole purpose of performing at Thespo Tapri. You are not allowed to use them elsewhere or share them with others. In the event that the story is used for purposes other than performing at Thespo Tapri, Thespo has the right to take the necessary legal action.
- Incase of any discrepancy, Thespo is allowed to disqualify your registration.